Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Chris Osburn Graffiti Photography Exhibition at West Yorkshire Playhouse in Leeds












Still feeling the love from Leeds! The West Yorkshire Playhouse will be exhibiting some of my London street art photographs from May 26 to June 8. I'd really like to thank Alex Croft of the WY Playhouse (for the opportunity) and to Terry Jones of Leeds College of Art and Design (for the hook up with Alex). My photos will be on display as an accompaniment to Tag ... just writing my name, an "original piece of Hip Hop theatre using break dance, bodypopping, rap-poetry, larger-than-life graffiti sculptures and videoanimation, TAG tells the story of a young obsessive graffiti writer in search of acceptance."

I'd also like to thank the artists whose artwork is highlighted in my photos for this exhibition:

Banksy
, Cyclops, Dan Witz, Sickboy and Sweet Toof.















If you happen to be in Leeds while my pics are up and the performance is on, check 'em out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is there any chance seeing the photos in London? I'm into Graff-photography as well (even if I just uploaded <1% of my photos on the blog).

Are you up for the Tate Modern Street Art talks?