Friday, July 11, 2008

Cook, Eat & Run at L'atelier des Chefs

Yesterday, I found myself cooking pastasotta at the newly opened L'atelier des Chefs near Oxford Circus. I really enjoyed it and am thinking about going back soon (especially since there's a twofer deal going on until the end of August!). Here are my write-ups for Londonist and Qype does London.

Cook, Eat & Run for a Fun and Delicious Lunch
by Chris Osburn, Food & Drink Editor
Londonist
July 10, 2008











Making L’atelier’s recipe even more savoury, Cook, Eat and Run workshops are being offered at 2 for 1 until the end of August. £9 per person for a nice lunch date sounds like a generous portion of fun and midday decompression. Plus, you get to learn how to make - and then eat - something yummy … and not even have to clean up after yourself!

Click here for the complete review.

---

Cook, eat, chat and leave the dishes for someone else!
Chris Osburn
Qype does London
July 11th 2008

I showed up at 12.15, met some cool folks, with whom I made a very tasty pastasotto under the friendly, patient and expert guidance of a top-notch chef, had a quick convivial lunch and then went merrily on my way, leaving our mess to the professionals.

Click here for complete post.

No comments: