Monday, June 30, 2008

Tapas Fantasticas

I had a pretty awesome time yesterday strolling round the Tapas Fantasticas event at the Old Truman Brewery. It was a great way to spend a sunny Sunday afternoon (especially considering that afterward I went home to watch Spain trounce Germany in the Euro final). Here are links to my Londonist review and to my Tapas Fantasticas photo set on Flickr.

Tapas Fantasticas

Londonist Reviews: Tapas Fantasticas
by Chris Osburn, Food & Drink Editor
Londonist
June 30, 2008

An array of flamenco dancers (on and off stage) mixing with the throngs of Brick Lane hipsters added an extra touch of spice to this vibrant event, the likes of which we very much hope to see return next year!

Click here for complete post.

Tapas Fantasticas

Click here for all my Tapas Fantasticas photo set on Flickr.

No comments: