Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Beard Papa's in town and suddenly Oxford Street is a lot more delicious!














If someone had asked if I wanted to head over to Berwick to pick up some cream puffs, I would have declined. Similarly, had I been asked if I wanted to visit Oxford Street to check out the new Beard Papas, I would have just been perplexed.

Now, if somebody had said some of the best custard filled pastries on the planet are now readily accessible and for sale at the corner of Berwick and Oxford, I'd have said, 'Let's go!' which is just what I did when I read about the London opening of Japanese cream puff meisters Beard Papa's over at Londonist.

Love custard? Visit! This hirsute daddy makes the best I've ever tasted.











Don't live in London? Papa's got locations in California, Hawaii, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York and plenty more throughout Asia.

By the way guys, bringing home a box of these might be a nice alternative to the standard box of chocolates for Valentine's Day.

No comments: