Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Londonist asks "What's for Lunch?"

I just started writing a weekly series for super cool mega-blog Londonist "about that most pressing of daily concerns: where to go on your lunch break." I've been a big fan of Londonist for quite awhile. So I'm quite chuffed about this opportunity to write about one of my favorite subjects for them! Check out my first post and stayed tuned for the subsequent instalments on Tuesdays around noon.

What's for Lunch? City Snacks
by Tiki Chris
Londonist
May 22, 2007










Panettone boxes hang from the ceiling, giving a festive air to the café while a Robert De Niro/Al Pachino photo collage and a mildly violent Taxi Driver poster add a sense of danger to your meal. Fast and friendly table service and a long standing self-imposed no smoking policy make this a clean and efficient choice for lunch.

Click here for complete post.

No comments: