Monday, October 20, 2008

I'll be Cookin' in the Tipped Chilli Cook-Off

Hey y'all, looks like I'll be participating in this Saturday's Tipped Chilli Cook-Off. Should be fun. Wish me luck!


Preview: Tipped Chilli Cook-Off
Chris Osburn, Food & Drink Editor
Londonist
October 20, 2008

Local business listings and review site,
Tipped ... is to host the inaugural Tipped Chilli Cook Off this Saturday ... The event will pit about ten amateur chilli cooks (mostly Tipped users and food bloggers as well Tipped’s CEO) against each other as attendees rate the bowls o’ beans and award one lucky cowhand with the title of best tastin’ chilli. Hot damn. DJ's will be playing a mix of southern soul, country twang, 80's redneck rock and later on some Van Halen treats. Hot diggity damn.

Click here for the complete
Preview: Tipped Chilli Cook-Off preview at Londonist.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Usually Chris, I would wish you the best of luck - but we are competitors now - mwhahahahahahaHAHA!!

Tiki Chris said...

Uh oh. I think I'm in trouble!